We envision every person in middle Georgia recognizing progressive recovery, health supports and resources that are culturally-congruent and individually-selected among the many pathways to recovery.
iHOPE's purpose is to help liberate recovery champions and leaders in the rural areas of Middle Georgia by enhancing the quality of recovery services and resources. We utilize a lived experienced approach and recovery coaching skills, to highten the attraction to recovery by reducing the internal and external stigmas, while lifting up ALL RECOVERY.
Education and Awareness:
- Science of Addiction and Recovery
- Cultural Competency
- Overdose Prevention
Since 2013, iHOPE has been actively meeting with local legislators to:
- Promote recovery in our local communities;
- Obtain proclamations declaring National Recovery month from two counties; Peach and Houston
- Received Funding from the City of Fort Valley for National Recovery Month celebrations;
- Collaborated with partners for National Recovery Month events in Middle Georgia.
Peer Support Services
- Monthly Recovery Community Meetings